One or two of these symptoms is somewhat normal but when you have several that stay around, your body could be telling you that the Toxin Level is too high. One of your body’s function is to detoxify itself but if we have too many toxins piled up, doing a Detox would give your body a chance to “reboot”.
We thought we should try doing a Detox with Arbonne Products..It was a simple decision for us on several counts: their Detox Kits are a Detox-in-a-Box with all your supplies arriving together. There was an online group where you could for your meal plans and for support and I use Arbonne Products.. In the interested of transparency, since I am an Independent Consultant with Arbonne, it also made financial sense.
My husband wanted to lose weight and I seemly wanted more energy..so we began.The kits were ordered and the “Avoid List”was posted..We just stared at each other..totally convinced that we would starve during the next 28 Days.. Then we saw the “Sample Day on the Detox” and realized that we could do it!
So starvation was not to be our demise..After that realization, I grew brave and looked at the Menu for Week 1..there is also a Vegan Menu for each week so you have double the amount of choices.. The meals sounded really good but then came the realization that I needed to go grocery shopping..my cupboards were not stocked with healthy staples.
I stocked up on Sea Salt, Herbal Tea, Olive Oil, Hummus, Salsa, Wraps and Lemons while gazing, a bit sadly, at my normal goodies as I pushed the cart past them! I kept reminding myself that my muffin top had to go..so something had to change.
Next I had to wrap my mind around the fact that my diet was too acid that my PH was probably out of whack.
Be honest . which side to you enjoy most?
What Comes in the Detox Kit?
- Two bags of Protein Shake Mix—Each shake contains 20 grams of plant based protein plus vitamins , minerals, flax seed, amino acids and a botanical blend
- Daily Fibre Boost– Helps to boost fibre intake to aid in the support of gastrointestinal health and satiety.
- 7 Day Cleanse-Contains Senna, Cascara Sagrada., Aloe Vera, Rhubarb and Buckthorn traditionally used in herbal medicine as stimulant laxatives.
- Energy Fizz Sticks-Support energy with vitamins and botanicals. The B Vitamins and Chronium help increase alertness and performances in addition to helping the metabilize fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Herbal Tea-Mild caffeine-free herbal tea with 9 botanicals.
- Omega-3 Plus-Vegan capsules of flaxseed oil and vegetarian DHA derived from algae which provide daily omega-3 fatty acids to support the maintenance of good health., cognitive healthy brain function and eye health.
So now we had our kits, our menus, healthy groceries and the first morning arrived..and NO COFFEE…was not a good start.. We grunted at each other but conversation was rather strained.. The recipes were actually good but I had to learn to flavour our meals a bit differently. We actually have continued the healthier recipes for the most part..
By the end of the second day..I thought my head might explode..I had no idea how addicted that I was to sugar and caffeine..On day 5, the headache was gone and I knew that I would survive the remaining 23 Days!
We feel so much better –I have lost my “Muffin-Top” and Tom had lost 70 lbs and reduced his medication..We really recommend that you give it a try!
Not medical advice..just my opinion!